By G. Giacomelli
Read or Download Astroparticle Physics [lg article] PDF
Best physics books
Supersymmetry was once created by way of the physicists within the 1970's to provide a unified therapy of fermions and bosons, the fundamental materials of topic. on account that then its mathematical constitution has been well-known as that of a brand new improvement in geometry, and mathematicians have busied themselves with exploring this point.
- Speech and Hearing in Communication fletcher
- Particles and the Universe: From the Ionian School to the Higgs Boson and Beyond
- Physics Reports vol.111
- Physics and Chemistry of Circumstellar Dust Shells
- Die Grundlagen der Quantenmechanik
Additional info for Astroparticle Physics [lg article]
Phys. J. C5 (1998) 229. R. , Phys. Rev. Lett. 89 (2002) 011301; Phys. Rev. 1] Lett. 89 (2001) 011302. S. , Phys. Rev. Lett. M. , Phys. Rev. Lett. N. L. , (M. Blanc) JETP Lett 45 (1987) 593. M. , Astrop. Phys. 8 (1998) 23. M. , Phys. Rev. D59 (1999) 012003. M. , Astrophys. J. 546 (2001) 1038; astro-ph/0203181; hepex/0206027. A. , hep-ph/0010185. G. , Phys. Rev. D 51 (1995) 229; F. , Phys. Lett. B524 (2002) 241. Y. , Phys. Rev. Lett. 83 (1999) 1529. M. , Z. Phys. C63 (1994) 409. Y. , hep-ex/0205093 (2002).
5] E. Witten, Phys. Rev. D30 (1984) 272. A. L. Glashow, Nature 312 (1984) 734. M. , EPJ C13 (2000) 453. G. , hep-ex/0210021. D. Larousserie, Les quarks font trembler la Terre, Sciences et Avenir, september 2002, pag. 84. 6] S. Coleman, Nucl. Phys. B262 (1985) 293. 7] A. Kusenko, Phys. Lett. B405 (1997) 108. 8] A. Kusenko and M. Shaposhnikov, Phys. Lett. B417 (1998) 99; A. , Phys. Rev. Lett. 80 (1998) 3185; Phys. Lett. B423 (1998) 104. 9] M. , Phys. Rev. D62 (2000) 052003. 10] G. , Nucl. Instr. , A411 (1998) 41.
1. 1. Dimension of the quark bag (of radius RN ) and of the core+electrons of a nuclearite. For MN < 109 GeV the electron cloud is outside the quark bag and the core+electrons system has a size of ∼ 105 fm = 1 ˚ A; for 109 < MN < 1015 GeV the electrons are partially inside the core; for MN > 1015 GeV all electrons are inside the core. The black dots are electrons, the quark bag border is indicated by thick solid circles; the border of the core+electron system is shown by dashed lines. that of atomic collisions: a nuclearite should displace the matter in its path by elastic or quasi-elastic collisions with the ambient atoms.
Astroparticle Physics [lg article] by G. Giacomelli